Sunday, June 12th 2022
1) CHAMPIONSHIP MEET PARTICIPATION:
2) CHAMPIONSHIP MEET UNIFORM:
3) CHAMPIONSHIP MEET ELIGIBILITY:
4) CHAMPIONSHIP MEET OFFICIALS:
Finish Lynx Hy-Tek Operators: 5-6
Long Jump: 2
Shot Put: 4
5) CHAMPIONSHIP MEET AWARDS:
6) CHAMPIONSHIP MEET SCORING:
7) CHAMPIONSHIP MEET GENERAL INFORMATION:
The Championship Meet will be a ONE DAY Meet. (Long Jump Starts at 8:00am, Shot Put Starts at 8:30am & Track events begin at 9:30am)
The seeding meeting will be held before the Championship Meet.
8) CHAMPIONSHIP SEEDING MEETING:
Once the seeds have been determined for each event NO SUBSTITIONS OR CHANGES can be made. If for any reason an athlete does not attend the Championship Meet no replacements will be permitted. If after the seeding meeting an obvious mistake has been made in the seeding corrections can be made. If an athlete is injured or becomes sick after the seeding meeting, substitutions can be made up to Friday afternoon at 5:00pm.
When submitting your seeds only run times can be listed, no estimated times.
11) SHOT PUT EQUIPMENT: